Friday, June 16, 2006

No one reads this so ...

What has happened to me? I used to be pretty organized, routine, rarely watched tv. Now I've become too lazy, no routine other than all my appointment t.v. and I hate it. Part of me wishes I had a job to go to. Give me something else to do. Something to regulate a schedule. I'M NEEDING STRUCTURE!!! But I also know that this season of my life requires me to be at home, raising my children.

I'm so torn. I guess I'm really ready to be adding more money to our income so we can finally buy a house. Renting is such a money pit. Thousands of dollars a year and in the end, nothing to show for it. My current abode is so full of stuff it's driving me crazy. I think the minimalist in me is having a breakdown. I want to go through my house with a trash bag and throw away everything that I don't use on a daily basis. Now I understand why Postmen go crazy, it never ends. For them it's the mail. For me it's the laundry and the dishes. As soon as I think I have a handle on things everything gets out of control. It just keeps coming. I mean, seriously, how can four people possibly wear so much clothing?

I think my house would stay clean if there was never anyone here to mess it up.

Maybe I wasn't cut out for this job.... that or I need a vacation.

No comments: