Sunday, June 05, 2011

A little peace & quiet

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. And I still haven't gotten around to that one promised post... but I will. Just spending a lot of time in my head the past week or so, pondering big, possibly life changing, decisions and being reminded once again that being an adult isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Tonight I sat on my couch and looked around. Basketball game on the tv, little one watching a movie on the laptop right next to me, husband tweeting away on his phone, and the faint sounds of the big girls watching a movie back in their room. Too Much! While I love all of the conveniences technology affords us sometimes I just want to shut everything down and take a breather. I'm trying to take a break from Facebook just because it sucks up SO much of my time and really, not knowing every little detail about everyone's day isn't going to kill me. I find I tend to over share on Facebook anyway and staying away helps me to keep things to myself that maybe don't need to be shared... And I'm just trying to change the routine a bit before baby comes along.

So that's it. Just checking in.

No comments: