Thursday, November 01, 2012

I know it's a little early...


 ...for Christmas cards. But, I've been thinking about it a bit lately. For the first time in about 3 years my family will be having pictures taken (other than the one for the church directory). And just in time for holiday cards. I came across two good deals from VistaPrint and I thought I'd pass them along.


Use this address : www.vistaprint.com/tree
Get 4x8 cards:
30 for $5.00
40 for $9.99
50 for $14.99

or if you don't need too many cards

Use this address: www.vistaprint.com/xmasdeal
Get 4x8 cards:
10 for $1.99
20 for $1.99

These prices do not include shipping. You will also find some good deals on coordinating gift tags as well as customizable ornaments & stockings.

And now, I'm expecting holiday cards from all of you :) 

Photo credit: Vistaprint.com









 

























No comments: