Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm feeling

a little sad lately. I'm not completely sure why. I'm getting a little pissed at people in general, people who I thought were friends of mine who aren't talking to me, and then there are some that are just outright denying me. Yeah, that's a warm fuzzy.


I just feel all alone. Most of my family (my mom, most of my siblings, my dad and another sis will be heading out early next week) left this morning and will be gone for almost two weeks. And really, outside of my family, my husband and a few others (I mean a very few, like maybe two) I just don't have any friends. What's happened to me? Am I mean? Am I hateful? Do I smell? I mean seriously, why do people not like me or not like spending time with me? Am I not making enough of an effort here?


We've recently been presented with the possibility of moving to a small town several hours away and at first I was really upset because I didn't want to leave my friends, but wait... I don't have any. What am I leaving behind? nothing. My family I can talk to all the time and they are just a three hour drive away. So why not? No one here is gonna miss me.


2 comments:

PostHaste said...

i'm glad we are in touch again and even hanging out as much as my horrible schedule will allow! I would miss you if you moved several hours away. but we would stay in touch. thanks myspace.

Lori said...

Thanks guys! I love that two of my favorite people on the planet commented on this...

And Lindz, you know I only stink after jumping around for hours with cute boys at Goldfinger/Reel Big Fish concerts and driving down the freeway half naked :)

mmm...Myspace...good stuff.