Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello old friend...

Wow. I just realized it's been almost two years since I've blogged.

Before our Laptop, before Boo , before homeschooling. Wow.

It's funny for me to read the previous posts and see how some things are completely different and other things are just the same. :)

My reason for blogging now is BIG changes are coming our way and I feel like this might be the best place to share.

My DH is sitting across the room 'test packing' for his big trip. T minus 10 days 'til departure. He's SO excited and I'm SO jealous. I know he is going to have a blessed time and can't wait to hear all about it.

In other news we've been attempting to put an offer in on a house all week. For some reason there is a HUGE communication gap between us and our realtor. UGH! It's SO frustrating. There seems to be no urgency for them but we are working within a specific time frame and would appreciate it if they'd pick up the pace. They don't send us all of the paperwork we need to sign at one time and don't tell us the mortgage broker needs more info. I wonder if they just expect us to know these things. I need to keep reminding myself that God's timing is perfect and if it's supposed to happen it will. We wandered around Lowes today after lunch and I got SO excited about the place I'm anxious to call our home it's about to drive me nuts. PRAY for me!

It's late and my bed is calling. Hopefully I'll be able to share some very good news very soon :)

No comments: