Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Meal Plan Monday (ish) - Again


I promise. One day I will post something other than my meal plans. I have a lot mulling around in my head I'd love to share but rarely have, or make, the time to type it out.

While I'm attempting to stick to our convictions about what we eat, this week I am honoring a few of my eldest daughter’s requests. So often she HATES what I fix but suffers through it. She asks what we have for snacks and never likes my answers. I figured this week I would humor her a little so it's not quite as healthy as I'd like but we'll live. I'm sure you'll be able to guess what things she wanted :)

Breakfast:

Biscuits

Cereal

Bagels w/cream cheese

Fruit & yogurt parfaits


Lunch:

Leftovers

Turkey sandwiches

Amy's Bean & Cheese burritos

Cheese and fruit


Snacks:

Cheese ball w/ crackers

Annie's snacks - Assorted

Fruit

Popcorn


Dinners:

Monday: Bulgar Burgers w/ sweet potato fries


Tuesday: Neiman Marcus chicken over rice w/ sweet peas (this recipe is similar but I do 8oz cream cheese, 8oz sour cream, & will make my own cream o' chicken soup. I also just use one sleeve of crackers, no clue exactly how many that is, and one stick of butter)


Wednesday: Greek Salad - Romaine, cuke, feta, olives, tomato, homemade dressing

(If I feel ambitious I may make some bread this day)


Thursday: Bean & Cheese nachos, sour cream, guac, jalapeƱos


Friday: Cod with Mediterranean salsa and salad (This is a new one for us, doubt Chelsea will eat this)


Saturday & Sunday: clean out fridge, one meal out, spinach quiche w/ fruit salad


1 comment:

Diann Dunn said...

Looks good - had NM chicken last night - always a hit!