Thursday, August 24, 2006

Blogging...

So, I think maybe I should try to do this more often and just vent or chat about what's going on in my world...

I'm really excited. For three reasons....

1. I have paint!!! I will start painting my living room tonight and hopefully finish up tomorrow and the next time you come over my house will look fabulous!

2. I got a new workout video from the library. It's the New York City Ballet Company's workout regimen. I'm ecstatic. I haven't done it yet but I'm about to.

3. Game night Sunday!!!! I love hanging out with my buddies and game nights at our house make it easier for us to do that without having to find someone to watch the kiddos.

But, there is sadness with the game night. For we recently met an awesome human being who after Sunday will live Far, Far, Away.... Sadness for the Shadmiester, the Shadinator, Shadley (sorry, but his name inspires me to add a ridiculous ending to it. ) Don't you hate it when that happens? You meet neat people only to have them move away. But I'm sure there are people Far Away wishing he was there too.

Fine. I guess you can go... Just make sure you come back...

And finally, five things I love today....
1. My recipe for Serendipity's frozen hot chocolate
2. Freecycle
3. Memories from my Senior Trip
4. Black Bean/Brown Rice on Whole Wheat tortilla burritos
5. Aunt Mona - Multilingual, teacher, former missionary to Kenya, five mile a day runner, butt-kicking card player, and health nut extraodinaire...

Oh, yeah. And scaryness.... my uncle Paul (not really an uncle, that's just what we call him) will be leaving soon to go to Israel for six months. Traditionally he is an international pilot for American and also serves in the Air Force Reserves... but they won't tell him what he's going to be doing, he just knows he's not going to be flying... That's a little scary to me. 'Cause honestly that is the very last place on earth I'd want to be right now.

And if you're bored check this out...
Hitler restaurant

1 comment:

PostHaste said...

a coworker just got back from his vacation where he rode the train from durango to silverton.

senior trip memories. yes!