Thursday, June 14, 2007

As I Turn My White Skin Red

"And it's you and me in the summertime,
we'll be hand in hand down in the park.
With a squeeze and a sigh and that twinkle in your eye
and all the sunshine banishes the dark."

I love this song. I've wanted to put it up on my myspace page for a week now and it appears I'll have to upload it myself... bummer.

I'm ready for summer.

Not the heat mind you. Heat sucks! Especially here in Texas.

I just love the freedom summer inspires. Endless possibilities.

Cold drinks, driving with the windows down and the tunes blarin'.

Good Times.

I'm finding myself at a crossroads of endless possibilities.

So many choices, so many ways to go.

Good.

Exciting.

Terrifying.

Adventurous.

How do I make the right choice?

The choice I'd make five years ago is not the choice I'd make today, and probably not the choice I'd make five years from now.

It's a little overwhelming.

But I find it's a good place.

So I lift my Ocean Water and say "Here's to new adventures!"

2 comments:

Tori said...

What's Ocean Water?

Lori said...

It's a Blue Coconut drink from Sonic :)

Try it. It's delicious